Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University

Building Maintenance

When there is a need for a repair (replace light bulbs, water leak, clogged drain, etc.), please call Mary Kittelson (5-0586) or leave a message in her mailbox as soon as possible. In your message, include your name, the location of the problem, and what needs to be done. She will contact Facilities Operations to submit a work order to have the repair made. If you want lab personnel present during repairs, please note that. When deionized water runs out, notify Facilities Operations (5-9000).

 Water Hazards

Water damage on the lower floors of Clark Hall due to accidents in the IBC has been a serious and costly problem. Please report any leaks to Helen Miller (5-8383) or Ron Nugen (5-2333) immediately. It is essential that you do not leave running water in cooling baths, rinse baths, condensers, etc. unattended for long periods of time. Please anticipate potential problems (clogged sinks, worn tubing, etc.) in these applications.